Bedford Arts and Craft Centre have an exciting opportunity for an experienced upholsterer to work as part of our growing team. If you have experience or relevant qualifications and would like to develop teaching skills please get in touch.
Previous teaching experience is not essential, however passion, a desire to help others develop and improve their skills in upholstery is a must.
You will need:
· An ability in inspiring others, excellent attention to detail.
· Experience of deep buttoning and traditional upholstery techniques; measuring and cutting skills etc would be an advantage but not essential.
· Take pride in your work.
· Be organised, well presented and punctual.
· A good communicator.
· A positive attitude towards learning new skills.
· Offer design guidance and deliver teaching materials through use of appropriate teaching, learning and assessment methods.
· To be aware of any Health and Safety, disability, equality or welfare issues, and raise any concerns
· Term time only
· Part time days and/or evenings
· Self Employed or PAYEE
To apply, please send your C.V along with a covering letter to email@example.com closing date 1st March 2018